Make your visit to Zermatt Unplugged an all-round carefree experience. Book your accommodation along with your Unplugged Pass and get a 48h presale right on tickets.
Your Hotel & Unplugged Pass Package Overwiew:
- Unplugged Pass (valid for the whole of the festival duration, 9 - 13 April 2024)
- Drink voucher for the festival
- 48h presale right on tickets
With the Unplugged Pass you have access to
- the festival area (Taste Village & Foyer Marquee)
- all concerts on the Unplugged Pass stages
- to After Parties & Events
The festival of a special kind spoils its guests with emotional concerts and genuine (unplugged) music. For years, the 5-day festival with international top stars has been providing musical pleasure in a unique Alpine atmosphere. The music spectacle at the foot of the Matterhorn is the only pop and rock festival of its kind and offers not only top stars but also numerous newcomers from all over the world the opportunity to present themselves to the guests.
Take the chance to leave everyday life behind and relax in one of Zermatt’s hotels or holiday flats for 1 to 5 nights. Immerse yourself in another world and soak up the festival atmosphere.
Information about the artists and the festival programme:
- Cancellation/change of the accommodation booking can only be guaranteed in exceptional cases and on request
- By booking Zermatt Unplugged products, the GTC of Zermatt Unplugged are also applicable. This applies in particular to cancellations/exchanges/sales of the concert ticket(s) and/or other products. If you book a packaged offer, the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and Travel of Zermatt Tourismus and, in addition, the GTC of Zermatt Unplugged apply. In case of contradictions, the GTC of Zermatt Tourismus take precedence.
- Extras such as half-board, massages etc are to be booked directly with the accommodation.