Make your visit to Zermatt Unplugged an all-round carefree experience. Book your accommodation along with your Unplugged Pass and get a 48h presale right on tickets.
Your Hotel & Unplugged Pass Package Overwiew:
- Unplugged Pass (valid for the whole of the festival duration, 9 - 13 April 2024)
- 48h advance purchase right for concert tickets
- Drink voucher for the festival
- 100% money-back guarantee in the event of the festival being canceled
With the Unplugged Pass you can enjoy a musical and culinary discovery journey: You have access to the Taste Village, listen to all concerts on the Unplugged Pass stages (Taste Village, Foyer Marquee, Campfire, Alex, Blue Lounge, Cervo, Beausite, Stafelalp, Riffelberg, Blues Club, Manud & Late Night Jazzz) and dance at our after parties.
Take the chance to leave everyday life behind and relax in one of Zermatt’s hotels or holiday flats for 1 to 5 nights. Immerse yourself in another world and soak up the festival atmosphere.
Information about the artists and the festival programme:
- Cancellation/change of the accommodation booking can only be guaranteed in exceptional cases and on request
- By booking Zermatt Unplugged products, the GTC of Zermatt Unplugged are also applicable. This applies in particular to cancellations/exchanges/sales of the concert ticket(s) and/or other products. If you book a packaged offer, the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and Travel of Zermatt Tourismus and, in addition, the GTC of Zermatt Unplugged apply. In case of contradictions, the GTC of Zermatt Tourismus take precedence.
- Extras such as half-board, massages etc are to be booked directly with the accommodation.