With their second appearance at Zermatt Unplugged, Angus & Julia Stone return to the place that inspired them to record their fourth studio album Snow in 2016. While deep-snow skiing in Zermatt, a blizzard came and blocked their view: "It was like stepping into a completely different dimension," revealed Julia Stone in an interview. "At that time, we decided to go back into the studio and try something new." Angus & Julia Stone will present their sixth studio album Cape Forestier at the upcoming festival edition and perform their new songs to a live audience for the first time. Their bitter-sweet songs – we fondly recall from their gig in 2016 – lend themselves perfectly to the intimate settings that Zermatt Unplugged is famous for.
The ticket for Zermatt Unplugged is valid for the concert on the Marquee Stage on Friday 12th april 2024 – Angus & Julia Stone.
This exclusive Zermatt Unplugged Package includes:
- Concert ticket (Angus & Julia Stone)
- Unplugged Pass (valid for the entire duration of the festival, 9 - 13 April 2024)
Take the chance to leave everyday life behind and relax in one of Zermatt’s hotels or holiday flats. Immerse yourself in another world and soak up the festival atmosphere.
Information about the artists and the festival programme:
- Cancellation/change of the accommodation booking can only be guaranteed in exceptional cases and on request
- By booking Zermatt Unplugged products, the GTC of Zermatt Unplugged are also applicable. This applies in particular to cancellations/exchanges/sales of the concert ticket(s) and/or other products. If you book a packaged offer, the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and Travel of Zermatt Tourismus and, in addition, the GTC of Zermatt Unplugged apply. In case of contradictions, the GTC of Zermatt Tourismus take precedence.
- Extras such as half-board, massages etc are to be booked directly with the accommodation.