Welcome back, JP Cooper! The musician from Manchester was a guest at Zermatt Unplugged in 2015 – shortly before he stormed into the Top 10 worldwide with DJ Jonas Blue and the song Perfect Strangers. September Song dropped seamlessly into the same rank. JP both enjoys and is successful working with others: he joined forces with the rapper Stress to score an immediate hit with the song God Knows. Drawing on a string of influences that includes soul, gospel, hip-hop and grunge, JP Cooper is a discerning artist who crafts hundreds of songs before selecting those he considers up to the mark. JP dedicated his most recent album She to all the significant women in his life
The ticket for Zermatt Unplugged is valid for the concert at the "Vernissage" on Saturday 13th april 2024 – JP Cooper.
This Zermatt Unplugged Package, which can only be booked through Zermatt Tourism, includes:
- Concert ticket (JP Cooper)
- Unplugged Pass (valid for the entire duration of the festival, 9 - 13 April 2024)
Take the chance to leave everyday life behind and relax in one of Zermatt’s hotels or holiday flats. Immerse yourself in another world and soak up the festival atmosphere.
Information about the artists and the festival programme:
- Cancellation/change of the accommodation booking can only be guaranteed in exceptional cases and on request
- By booking Zermatt Unplugged products, the GTC of Zermatt Unplugged are also applicable. This applies in particular to cancellations/exchanges/sales of the concert ticket(s) and/or other products. If you book a packaged offer, the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and Travel of Zermatt Tourismus and, in addition, the GTC of Zermatt Unplugged apply. In case of contradictions, the GTC of Zermatt Tourismus take precedence.
- Extras such as half-board, massages etc are to be booked directly with the accommodation.