Ten years after his appearance at Zermatt Unplugged, James Arthur is once again doing us the honor as part of his Bitter Sweet Love world tour. Back then, the British musician was a young shooting star with a sensitive voice and charismatic demeanor who had the people of the UK and on the European continent falling at his feet. Naturally, everyone wanted to earn money from him, mold him, tell him what to do. James Arthur's life was soon marred by discord and illness, yet he never let it drag him down. His creative output is monumental. I mean, this guy withstood the pressure of the business machine! The result: It'll All Make Sense in the End. Today, James Arthur is one of the world's most successful artists boasting five studio albums, a myriad of hits and over 38 million monthly listeners on Spotify. Emotional ballads, catchy pop, honesty and intensity are the ingredients of a music that has the power to touch listeners instantly.
The ticket for Zermatt Unplugged is valid for the concert on the Marquee Stage on Wednesday 10th April 2024 – James Arthur.
This exclusive Zermatt Unplugged Package includes:
- Concert ticket (James Arthur)
- Unplugged Pass (valid for the entire duration of the festival, 9 - 13 April 2024)
Take the chance to leave everyday life behind and relax in one of Zermatt’s hotels or holiday flats. Immerse yourself in another world and soak up the festival atmosphere.
Information about the artists and the festival programme:
- Cancellation/change of the accommodation booking can only be guaranteed in exceptional cases and on request
- By booking Zermatt Unplugged products, the GTC of Zermatt Unplugged are also applicable. This applies in particular to cancellations/exchanges/sales of the concert ticket(s) and/or other products. If you book a packaged offer, the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and Travel of Zermatt Tourismus and, in addition, the GTC of Zermatt Unplugged apply. In case of contradictions, the GTC of Zermatt Tourismus take precedence.
- Extras such as half-board, massages etc are to be booked directly with the accommodation.