Cry, laugh, dream, take flight on his music: a Patrick Watson concert allows you to do all of these. Since 2007, he’s released nine studio albums that have topped the charts, and not just in Canada. Several songs went gold worldwide. The singer-songwriter more recently discovered a younger audience when his French number Je te laisserai des mots went viral on TikTok. Patrick Watson, whose music can often be heard in films, celebrates an eclectic style that sits between pop, cabaret rock, jazz, psychedelia and classical music. Subtle sound experiments are often integrated into his compositions, which also come to the fore on stage.
The ticket for Zermatt Unplugged is valid for the concert at the "Vernissage" on Wednesday 10th april 2024 – Patrick Watson.
This Zermatt Unplugged Package, which can only be booked through Zermatt Tourism, includes:
- Concert ticket (Patrick Watson)
- Unplugged Pass (valid for the entire duration of the festival, 9 - 13 April 2024)
Take the chance to leave everyday life behind and relax in one of Zermatt’s hotels or holiday flats. Immerse yourself in another world and soak up the festival atmosphere.
Information about the artists and the festival programme:
- Cancellation/change of the accommodation booking can only be guaranteed in exceptional cases and on request
- By booking Zermatt Unplugged products, the GTC of Zermatt Unplugged are also applicable. This applies in particular to cancellations/exchanges/sales of the concert ticket(s) and/or other products. If you book a packaged offer, the General Terms and Conditions of Contract and Travel of Zermatt Tourismus and, in addition, the GTC of Zermatt Unplugged apply. In case of contradictions, the GTC of Zermatt Tourismus take precedence.
- Extras such as half-board, massages etc are to be booked directly with the accommodation.